Celebrate yourself with LOVE; gobs of Self-Love!
Put yourself back in the center of the picture of your life!
- Treat yourself. You know best what brings you joy what replenishes you. I find it helpful to have a list to refer to… I love lists!
- Listen to yourself, your inner self. Listen to your intuition, your innate, your inner voice – whatever you call it. Sit quietly and allow your mind the space to know itself.
- Care for yourself the way you care for others. What things do you do or suggest for others? Do those things for yourself – you deserve at least that same quality of care.
- Make a list of your good qualities. It’s human and understandable to sometimes feel inadequate, embarrassed, or frustrated. Imagine someone who loves you a lot naming the many positive things about you, then do that happily for yourself.
- Forgive yourself. Self-forgiveness is different for everyone. We can all make mistakes and beat ourselves up over them, feeling guilty or ashamed. With self-forgiveness, we move forward with the wisdom we’ve gained and we can shift our focus back to loving self-care, finding a more solid footing in body, mind, and spirit.
Love yourself as you love others, with dedication and focus and you’ll have more to offer the world as a result. Yay for you!
My deepest and BIGGEST love flowing from my heart to yours,